Pages

Bedside Beauty

It's in our nature to be nosy so, here's a peak into the beauty products I keep on my beside table and rotate through each evening before I hit the hay.


Burt's Bees Sensitive Eye Cream
This is a moisturising, lightweight eye cream that I like to apply before my night cream. It claims to reduce the appearance of under-eye puffiness without causing redness or irritation and that it does. It's also 99% natural and paraben free which is an added bonus.

Burt's Bees Sensitive Night Cream
I love this stuff. It has quite a lightweight feel but really moisturises your skin over night. Like the eye cream it's 99% natural and paraben free! 

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask 
Now this stuff smells absolutely amazing, you need to go and smell it. I'll use this about twice a week in place of my night cream and when I wake up my skin feels so smooth. 

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm
I picked this up in Paris and like to use a thick layer as an overnight lip treatment. It has quite a thick consistency and does it's job really well. My lips always feel soft when I wake up, gone are the days of chapped or dry lips. 

This Works Deep Sleep Stress Less
I think this is one of those products where your brain tricks you into thinking it's helping you sleep but hey, I'm all for it. This is a roller ball that you apply to your pulse points (wrists, behind the ears etc.) before you go to sleep and it says it clears your head so you breathe more deeply and stress less. I've slipped into the routine of applying this every night and the scent is very soothing. I ordered this of feel unique for those of you who don't have easy access to This Works products. 

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments below. Also, let me know what you keep in your bedside beauty stash. 

12 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try the origins drink up mask for ages! xx Meagan
    http://withasideofbeauty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try (and a sniff) haha xx

      Delete
  2. i've heard so many good things about the originsa mask and the lip balm. do you know where i can get the lip balm online?
    http://beautybloggr.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's available on feel unique: http://www.feelunique.com/p/NUXE-Reve-de-Miel-Baume-Levres-Ultra-Nourrissant-Ultra-Nourishing-Lip-Balm-15g

      Delete
  3. Nice stash! I love This Works x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Same, it's a great brand xx

      Delete
  4. Look fantastic, I haven't tried any but the nuxe lip product look interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a great lip product xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try the Origins mask! Lovely products.

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a go xx

      Delete
  6. That Origins Mask sounds really nice! I've dry skin, so I'm always on the lookout for some nice products, I think I need to check this one out now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check it out, it's great xx

      Delete