Pages

Five Product Face


I'm keeping it minimal in the makeup department today with a five product face. For base I've used Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in the shade B10 which is a great natural base that lets my skin still peek through. Then I've gone under the eyes with the YSL Touche Éclat in number 2 to cover up and brighten those pesky dark circles. On the eyes I've gone really simple applying the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze all over the lid with my fingers and then adding a coat of the L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara. On the lips I've applied MAC's Plink! which is a another great everyday colour and voila! 

(Photo taken on Instagram)

What are your go to products for a natural look? Let me know in the comments 

8 comments:

  1. Love that foundation! You look gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these products- great picks! I must get my hands on the touche eclat again xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love my touche eclat, couldn't be without it! xx

      Delete
  3. The maybelline color tattoo in bronze looks so beautiful! Great products!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really great everyday shade! Thank you xx

      Delete
  4. Everything looks great! I love your blog and I've nominated you for the Liebster Awards!

    Ash x
    http://actuallyash.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your questions and have the post up soon xx

      Delete