Pages

Jouer Blushing Beauty Palette

When I saw this start popping up on some of my favourite blogs I quickly went over to Cult Beauty to snap it up for myself. This is the first product from Jouer that I have actually tried so I was very excited to get it and I also got samples of the Joeur luminizing moisture tint in pearl and bronzed so I can't wait to try those out too.


You can link together all of Jouer's products and make your own little palettes.  This collection comes as a little palette that's already been selected for you but, as it comes apart you can take what you want on the go without having to take it all and can add some of your other favourite Jouer products. It's really fun to play with, the Makeup Obsessed version of Lego.


As the theme of this limited edition Palette is Blushing Beauty, all of the products are designed to give quite a natural look which I like. The Sheer Matte Powder & Bronzer Duo is very handy for touchups during the day and the bronzer is a great colour for my pale skin. There is also a Cream Highlighter & Tint section in Whisper and Feather and these colours are winners! The Powder Eyeshadow Duo in Chocolat and Peach is next up and these are colours I could wear any day. Perfect for all over the lid and the option to add the darker shade to give your eyes a bit of definition. Lastly, there is a Lipgloss in Cherish. This gloss isn't sticky which is a big tick in my book and I quite like the colour of it, I won't be reaching for it everyday but it's nice if you want to brighten things up.

If you want to grab this one yourself, it's available on Cult Beauty for £45.00. 

2 comments:

  1. This looks great i like how it comes apart. Great for taking for a night away or something.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's a really cute idea xx

      Delete