Pages

My Perfume Collection

I'm quite fickle when it comes to perfumes. I'm constantly swapping between the ones that I own but in my defence, they just smell so damn good I can't help it!


Burberry Body
This is a very feminine and luxurious scent with base notes of vanilla, amber and musk. It's quite sophisticated and clean with great lasting power. I've found myself reaching for this a lot recently. 

Lovestruck by Vera Wang 
A very floral scent with an absolutely gorgeous bottle. This is more of a younger scent with woody and musky base notes and an overall floral feel. 

Lola by Marc Jacobs 
Another lovely bottle, this perfume is more a true floral scent with notes of rose, fuchsia, peony and geranium. This one claims to be a 'sexy' scent and I like it for evenings.

The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist 
Not really a perfume but, I store it with the others so thought I'd include it. This is a straight up vanilla scent and a I love it. 

Daisy by Marc Jacobs 
This was the first perfume I ever bought and it is still of my favourites. It's a very floral and girly scent that is perfect for every day use. 

Pretty by Elizabeth Arden 
I was in a department store and an assistant gave me a card with a sample of this and the more I smelt it, the more I liked it. The only problem was, I forgot what the perfume was called. After much detective work I discovered it was this! It's a very light, girly and floral scent with a hint of fruitiness. 

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf 
I. Love. This. Perfume. It hangs around for ages and I've seen it described as a 'floral explosion'. The bottle is also really nice and elegant. 

Flora by Gucci 
Seeing a trend with the floral perfumes? As the name would suggest this is a floral scent which I think is great for everyday use as its not too heavy. 

Stella by Stella McCartney 
I have the limited edition print bottle and it's so gorgeous. It's also a great size to keep in your handbag. Once again, this is a floral perfume and the main note is rose. This is another one I've been using a lot lately. 

What do you have in your perfume collection and what are your favourite perfumes? Let me know in the comments below. 

11 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous! We have such similar taste! I love Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf as well as Flora by Gucci. My favourite variation of Flora by Gucci is the Glorious Mandarin scent. http://www.sarahwhat.blogspot.com.au/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so lovely! Oh, I haven't smelt that one! I'll definitely have to check it out! Thanks xx

      Delete
  2. My all time favorite perfume is flower by kenzo, I really need to get some different perfumes though!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen that one before! I'll have to give it a go xx

      Delete
  3. oooh we've got complete opposite perfume tastes! I did a post on all of mine and they all look different!
    My blog – Cosmetics, clothes and cute things (:
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I just checked your blog out and followed. Love your posts xx

      Delete
  4. I have been oooh-ing and aaah-ing over flower bomb for a while now, really tempted to purchase it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same but I'm so glad I bought it xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh you have some gorgeous perfumes in your collection! I own so many perfumes, I love them :D xxx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGGG ive been meaning to get that flowerbomb one by V&R for aaaages. i found an empty bottle in a ladies room once and weirdly enough took a sniff and fell in love with it! thanks so much for reminding me of this haha going to buy it right now before i forget again! oh you might wanna try the CK euphoria spring temptation --- the bottle is super cute and it smells gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete