Pages

Online Window Shopping

I constantly find myself perusing the virtual shelves of my favourite online store, ASOS. One of my favourite things about ASOS is that you can save items for later so I feel like I'm shopping but my bank account doesn't. My saved items list continually grows longer until pay day when I purchase a few of my lust haves. So, I thought I'd share what I'm currently lusting over on ASOS:


ASOS Leather Scallop Edge Shopper - $131.40 AUD 
I'm a sucker for cute detailing like the scalloped edge on this bag. I think it'd be perfect for every day use or as a uni bag. It's very cute yet chic. 


ASOS Maxi Skirt with Thigh High Split - $31.54 AUD 
Even though it's currently Winter I think this would be perfect for Spring and Summer, classy but a little flirty at the same time. 


ASOS Top in Multi Colour Texture with Batwing - $49.06 AUD 
Something a bit more appropriate for the Winter season. I'm not sure what it is but, there's something I like about this. The colour combination? The batwing sleeve? I'm not sure but I like it! 


ASOS PU Sleeve Coatigan - $140.16 AUD
This is one I've actually already ordered and am in love with! It's the perfect weight for an Australian Winter and I love the trend of having leather like sleeves. 

Is anyone else guilty of having an obscene amount of items saved for later? Let me know in the comments below. 

4 comments:

  1. coatigan! I have never come across this before i love it. I am the same as you I like to put things in my basket and see how much it all totes up to but not actually buy anything, gets rid of the shopping bug for a short time haha

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really interested by it and love it - a cardigan with a bit more structure! Haha exactly! I'm glad I'm not alone xx

      Delete
  2. Haha, it's funny as my friend was just saying she had about 200 items saved. :)

    I only have 2 at the moment! ;)

    Love the cardigan, the maxi skirt and the bag, but I'm currently too cold to even think about the maxi!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, what a coincidence! I completely agree, it's freezing at the moment! But I think it'll be lovely for spring/summer xx

      Delete