Pages

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

The Colours of the Rainbow Tag has been making its way around YouTube and Blogs recently so, I thought I'd give my take on it.


Red - Covergirl Lipstick in Hot Passion
I picked this up after hearing that Taylor Swift wore it. It's the perfect red lipstick and it has great lasting power! 

Orange - Real Techniques Buffing Brush 
I love all the Real Techniques face brushes but this one is probably (and just by a bit) my favourite. I use this everyday to apply my foundation and it is fantastic! No streaks and a perfect coverage. 

Yellow - Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion
As it's Winter at the moment, I love a good moisturising product and this one is perfect. The scent is just so nice, I can't really describe it so go and smell it! 

Green - L'Occitane Hand Cream In Feuilles Magiques 
L'Occitane do my favourite hand creams and after smelling this I had to have it (are you sensing a trend of me buying things that smell nice?). It was limited edition over Christmas and has lovely, subtle scent. 

Blue - Origins Super Spot Remover
This product works wonders. If I sense a spot coming on I apply this before I go to bed and in the morning it's as if it was never there.

Indigo - Redken Extreme Shampoo 
This was the colour I struggled with the most but, upon venturing into my bathroom I found this! I love this shampoo. It's fortifying and nice to use every now and then to get the gunk and other products out of your hair without leaving it feeling like straw. 

Violet - Stella by Stella McCartney 
This is one I featured in my perfume collection and have been reaching for a lot recently.

Pink - Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub 
One of my favourite products from Lush, this smells amazing and tastes good too! It's great for exfoliating your lips and making them nice and smooth.

Multicoloured - Stila One Step Correct 
Not exactly the brightest thing in the world but it does have 3 colours in it. Green to reduce redness, purple to get rid of those dark, sallow undertones and peach to brighten and illuminate. This is a great primer and feels great on the skin.  

I'd love to see your take on this tag! Be sure to let me know if you've done a post like this.

16 comments:

  1. Great tag! Hmm maybe I should do this one too!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should, let me know if you do! xx

      Delete
  2. I loved reading your product choices for this tag! Thanks for leaving the link on my blog :)

    mainelyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to do this tag as well! Great post!
    Jennifer

    http://naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely do it! Thanks xx

      Delete
  4. Ughh I love the lip scrub! Great post :D I'm going to go do this tag now~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tag, I will definitely have to do it on my blog, it seems like so much fun! :) I also adore the RT Buffing Brush and I use it all the time! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of fun! You definitely should do it! It's one of my favourites! xx

      Delete
  6. Great features! I am so into the stila primer (just cause it's so cute) and the lush lip scrub!

    Beauty by Tellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha it is very cute and the scrub is definitely amazing too! xx

      Delete
  7. I did my own version of this post and mentioned you in it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll definitely have to check it out xx

      Delete
  8. I really want to try that spot remover by orgins! I did this tag too and put you're link on it :)

    ReplyDelete