Pages

Cellilux Glacial Mineral Gel

Recently I've been straying from my holy grail Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Mask and trying out some facial mask samples I've had lying around the house. This week I tried out the Cellilux Glacial Mineral Gel and oh my gosh, am I a fan!

They say... 
· Clay and Glacial water deeply hydrate and cleanse.
· Exfoliating properties remove impurities.
· Fruit extracts protect against environmental damage.
· Suitable for all skin; face and body.

I say...
This product applies wet and dries in random patches (see image below) and can leave you looking a bit like the wicked witch of the west with a green face. But, appearances aside, it definitely hydrated my skin! Also, I tend to get some nasty blackheads on my nose and this drew them right out leaving my skin smooth and blackhead free. It's quite amazing as you can see dark spots on your face where the mask has drawn out any impurities (I love seeing that the mask is actually doing something beneficial). It's important to note that this mask did sting for about a minute as I applied it but that died down and I had no reaction to it which is great as I have sensitive skin. I also found that this mask really calmed down my redness and anything that reduces redness is a winner in my books! 

Have you tried this mask or anything similar? Let me know in the comments below. 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great, i really like that it reduces redness (:

    LauraThroughTheLens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! haha it's a great product xx

      Delete