Pages

Indio Skin Tonic

As you'll know if you've read my Toner Edit post here, I love a good toner. One that I've really gotten into recently and have added to my lineup is the Indio Skin Tonic which is an active toner to refresh and firm.


You just spray this directly onto the face and it can be used both morning and night. I prefer to use it during the day though for a bit of a pick me up and to cool me down (I've found that it's really handy after exercise to calm down any redness)! 

This product is for all skin types and is alcohol free (whoo hoo). It's really hydrating and has a nice, light scent smelling faintly of cucumbers which I really like. If you want to find out any more about the brand and their other products click here

Have you guys ever tried this product or anything similar? Let me know in the comments below. 

6 comments:

  1. Did you get this in a beauty box? I have this which came in the Bella Box and I love it, but it's pretty expensive to buy. xx
    withasideofbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so! I love it too. It's $44 for 200ml which isn't too bad but it's obviously not cheap either xx

      Delete
  2. Love that this toner comes in a spray form! I've never seen one like this. It is a bit more expensive compared to drug store ones though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very convenient! It is but, I think it's worth it :) xx

      Delete
  3. this sounds really nice, i love anything with a fresh clean smell too.

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete