Pages

July Favourites

In July I discovered some great new products and also shopped my stash, rediscovering a few lovely things along the way.


Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant + 
I'm sure you all know about Rosehip oil so I won't blabber on about this one (too much). This has been an absolute hero product for me this month as we are in the middle of winter and I have been experiencing the odd dry patch on my face. I dab this on before bed and voila, in the morning any dryness has been combatted. 

Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Oil 
As you may know, I was in the market for a cleansing oil. I ended up choosing this one and what a good choice that was. No irritation, gets my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling soft and plump. What more could you want from a cleansing oil? 

Soleil Tan de Chanel 
I've had this for ages but have left it sitting in the depths of my makeup draws, that was until recently. On a night out, I decided I wanted to really contour so whipped this product out and instantly fell back in love. As I am quite pale I do like to use this as a contour base under my foundation so I don't have any stark, orange lines. I then go over with my NARS Laguna Bronzer and I'm good to go. 


Beauty Blender-esque sponge 
I picked this sponge up at IMATS last year so I'm really not sure of the brand but, I am a fan in general of these types if sponges. Add some water, dab your foundation onto your face and you are left with a flawlessly, blended look that really lasts all day! 

John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3 Day Straight 
I have frizzy, curly hair that just does not like to behave so this has been an absolute miracle worker for me. I work 5-10 pumps into damp hair and then once my hair has air dryed I pull out the GHD and get to work. Normally, my hair will try and resort back to it's curly ways within a day (if not less) and this product actually does what it says and keeps my hair straight for 3 days. If you have curly hair, you need this. Seriously. 

What have your favourites been this month? Have you tried any of the above products? Let me know in the comments below. 

20 comments:

  1. I really love my Chanel bronzer. Same as you, I use it as a contour base and then apply powder bronzer. It is such a creamy texture that it stays put all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole Frizz Ease range from John Frieda - so good! That cleansing oil looks interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, they're so good for frizzy hair! It's a great product xx

      Delete
  3. I really want the Chanel bronzer. I hate being a broke uni student :( haha I love John Frieda at the moment, the volume line has been amazing for me!

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I completely understand, I'm lucky I got that one for my birthday! Oh, I haven't tried the volume line before. Shall have to look into it xx

      Delete
  4. i really want to try the beauty blender. Have you tried the Bourjois bronzing primer, apparently it's meant to be a dupe for the chanel one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any kind of variation of the beauty blender is great! You should definitely try one! No I haven't as I haven't seen it in Australia yet but, I have heard that they are very similar xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely choices. I've never thought of using bronzer under foundation, what a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first of my month is always my favourite for reading blogs, I love reading what peoples favourites were!
    I've just literally got a sponge just like that from Ebay for 99p! Haven't used it yet so tomorrow is the day!

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Oh wow, what a bargain! I hope you like it xx

      Delete
  7. i want that sponge too, and the cleansing oil too. love your favourites!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great products :) Thank you xx

      Delete
  8. Love your choices! Anything Aesop is a winner with me and the Trilogy oil was in my July favourites too. Great minds :) Hello from your newest follower, love your blog

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely agree, Aesop is great! Thanks, Claire xx

      Delete
  9. I have wanted that Chanel bronzer for ages... I just feel like it will be too orange on my fair skin. Who knows, maybe I'll use it like you did as a contouring base. Lovely picks! :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worried about that too but, as a base it works wonders :) Thank you xx

      Delete
  10. I really need to whip out my Chanel bronzer, it is sitting unloved and my friend and I were talking about it the other day. Love the sound of that cleansing oil, do you know if it contains Mineral Oil? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same with the Chanel bronzer but used it quite a lot last month and rediscovered why I love it! It doesn't contain any mineral oil :) I made sure it had all good stuff in it haha xx

      Delete