Pages

LonVitalite c4 – Coconut Milk Hydrating & Nourishing Facial Mask

Last night, as a bit of a hump day treat, I decided to try out the LonVitalite c4 – Coconut Milk Hydrating & Nourishing Facial Mask which I happened to have a sample of! It is fabric face mask which you smooth evenly onto the face and leave on whilst you relax for 20 minutes. You then peel off the mask, rinse your face and your done! It's a really simple process and the mask can also be warmed up under warm water for a warm facial treatment or refrigerated for a cool facial treatment - a great idea to suit all seasons!  

They say...

  • It penetrates into the deep layers of the skin to strengthen the underlying layers.
  • Coconut oil is well known for its highly effective moisturising properties, supporting the natural chemical balance of the skin.
  • It helps to relieve and prevent dryness and flaking of skin, sagging of skin and age spots.
  • It helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines by helping to keep connective tissues strong and supple.
  • It assists with acne, helping to dissolve obstructions to the skin.



I say... 
I definitely looked like something out of a horror movie with this one on but, this mask definitely left my skin feeling smooth, clean, supple and just a bit more alive. The Coconut Oil was very nourishing and moisturising so, it definitely helped with those pesky dry patches. However, I'm not too sure if this helps with acne (I have a pimple on my chin at the moment and I didn't really notice a difference). Also, as I am still young and sans many fine lines, I can't really comment on whether this mask is helpful in that department. Overall, this mask left my skin feeling lovely and moisturised (even the next day!) and I would definitely use it again as it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. 

This mask is available in a pack of 5 for $29 over on the LonVitalite website and they have a whole range of other masks to meet all your skincare needs!

Have you ever tried this mask? What are your favourite nourishing masks to use? Let me know in the comments below.  

6 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xoxo
    gleamingspire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check your blog out now xx

      Delete
  2. this sounds great! following your blog now :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a goodie bag of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds fabulous! I'll be checking it out to see if they deliver to Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great mask! They don't deliver to Ireland from their website but hopefully you can find it elsewhere! xx

      Delete