Pages

On The Go Beauty

When I'm on the go, whether it be to work or out for some shopping, I like to keep a little beauty bag with me with all of my essentials. Here's a peek at what I take with me:

Hydraluron
This recently became available in Priceline here in Australia and I have quickly become obsessed. It is the perfect serum for dehydrated skin and I love having this with me especially considering it is Winter.

YSL Touche Eclat
My Holy Grail concealer for under the eyes. This is perfect for if I'm looking a bit tired during the day and can also be used on the brow bone and the nose as a highlighter to brighten your look.

Jouer Blushing Beauty Palette
I reviewed this recently (click here) and am loving the powders for any touch ups during the day! This is so compact and easy to carry around, so perfect for throwing in your hand bag.

Real Techniques Contour Brush
I like to apply the aforementioned powders with this brush. It is very small so fits in nicely and as the Jouer palette is also quite small, this is the perfect size to use with it.

L'Occitane Feuilles Magique Hand Cream
I hate when my hands feel dry so a hand cream is a must for me. L'Occitane hand creams are my favourite of the bunch and I'm currently using up this one which has the most lovely, subtle scent to it. This one isn't actually featured in the picture above as I popped it into a small handbag when I was out and about on the weekend.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - 03 
I tend to just have whatever lip product I am wearing with me (plus a few that accumulate in my bag) and this is a perfect neutral shade for me so, I love having it readily available.

And there you have it! That's what is currently sitting in my makeup bag (plus a hair tie)!

What do you guys keep with you on the go? Let me know in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Cute make up case! I love the YSL touche eclat, such a good product! Winter has taken its toll on my skin so I'll check out Hyraluron :)

    xx Bo
    http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's from Country Road. You definitely should! It works wonders xx

      Delete