Pages

Pimples Be Gone!

I am pretty lucky in the skin department as I've never really had to deal with bad acne and pimples. That being said, I do get the odd pimple here and there so thought I'd share with you the two amazing products I use that get rid of them in a flash!

The first product is Tea Tree Oil. You can grab any brand of tea tree oil from your local supermarket or pharmacy and the best part is, it is super affordable (I pay $6 for mine). You only need the smallest amount of this and I just dab it on any pesky spots and let nature's antiseptic work its magic. It almost stings your skin when you put it on any spots but I like that as I feel like it is actually doing something for my skin.


The second product in my pimple fighting line up is the Origins Super Spot Remover. I've been using this for quite a few months now and it really does work. It is a gel consistency and comes in a tiny bottle but you only need the smallest amount so it lasts for ages. I like to use this one as soon as I feel a spot coming on and the next morning it's as if it was never there.

And there you have it! What are your favourite blemish treatments? Do you use either of the ones I mentioned? Let me know in the comments below.

8 comments:

  1. I have tried tee tree before and the smell can be quite overpowering but i will definitely check out the origins one hunny, great post.

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true about the smell! Thanks xx

      Delete
  2. I use a combination of Tea Tree and Sudocrem (strange, but it works!). I've heard great things about the Origins spot treatment.
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's interesting about using Sudocrem! I'll have to read up on that! The Origins spot treatment is amazing! xx

      Delete
  3. I have been looking at getting the Origins one, but I am too in love with my Mario Badescu Drying Lotion which zaps spots and doesn't dry out my face at all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I'll have to look into that one :) xx

      Delete
  4. sounds great :)
    but hard to find in my country :(

    btw thanks for visiting my blog dear

    xxx
    aboutbeautyandcosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete