Pages

The Mascara Edit

Mascara is a product that can instantly change your look. It opens your eyes and is an essential if I'm wearing makeup. Today, I thought I'd share with you my favourite mascaras with some high end and drugstore options: 


YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils 
This is the first mascara I ever fell in love with and have bought time and time again. It gives really good volume and is definitely worth the money in my opinion. I love the formula and the packaging is very luxe. 

Benefit They're Real 
I picked this one up after hearing a lot about it online and love the length and definition this gives the lashes. It has a rubber brush with a pointy end so you can really get those lashes closer to the inner corner. 

L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof 
My favourite waterproof mascara, this is great at separating the lashes and gives great length. I love the natural look this mascara gives. Plus, it's really affordable. 

Maybelline Illegal Length 
This is one of those mascaras that has micro fibres in it. I love the idea behind these types of mascaras and think this product is a good starting point if you want to give this idea a try. The length this mascara gives is fantastic! 

Maybelline Falsies Volume Express
A much hyped up product that really deserves it. A great voluminising mascara that gives both length and thickness to your lashes. Maybelline really hit it on the head with their mascaras. 

12 comments:

  1. i used to always get the YSL one but recently tried the Diorshow and love it! i always like a nice big applicator even though i know they are more difficult to use without getting mascara everywhere haha.
    really want to try they're real though.

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I may have to give that one a go then! They're real is great :) xx

      Delete
  2. the telescopic mascara is on the top of my wishlist! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great and really affordable! xx

      Delete
  3. Mascara is definitely my favourite beauty product! I'd love to try the YSL one.
    http://spiderleglashes.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a go xx

      Delete
  4. I love the falsies mascara but I would love to try the Benefit they're real, I hear so much about it. I really like your blog so I nominated you for a Liebster Award! http://withasideofbeauty.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/liebster-awards.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it out, it's definitely worth the hype! Thank you xx

      Delete
  5. You got some lovely blog posts :) Wish I saw this sooner as I was going to be buy Maybelline Falsies Volume Express the other day but was unsure how good it was! xo www.apinchofshaz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely pick it up xx

      Delete