Pages

They See Me Haulin'

On the weekend I went to see Man of Steel (Henry Cavill. Need I say more?) and of course couldn't help but pop into Priceline and Myer for a spot of shopping and here's what I picked up.


Parsley Seed Facial Cleansing Oil 
I'm a big fan of Aesop and have been looking at getting a cleansing oil recently so this seemed like the perfect choice! You put about half a teaspoon in your palm and mix it with a bit of water so that it emulsifies and becomes milky. I tried this tonight and so far, so good. It's very gentle and leaves the skin feeling smooooth

Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops 
I have heard that this product works wonders and will definitely report back. Plus, it's only $3.50 so definitely worth a try. 

Rimmel Apocalips in Apocaliptic 
Priceline had half off all Rimmel products so I couldn't help but pick up the latest addition to the Rimmel line - Apocalips. I wore this out on Saturday night and can say that the lasting power is great! I didn't need to reapply once! 

Swisse Vitamin D & Mood 
Recently, I've decided to up my supplement intake to hopefully improve my overall health so I picked these up. Priceline also had a sale making them a really decent price. 

Have you guys picked up anything recently or tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments. 



6 comments:

  1. What are in the mood vits and what do they do?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mood tablets contain Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic acid, Tyrosine and Phenylalanine. They are supposed to help relieve nervous tension, anxiety, mood swings and stress xx

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! The nail art express dry drops really captured my interest. :)

    Olivia xxx
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to pick up the Dry Drops too! I bought a Rimmel lippy when it was half off, was very happy with my less than $5 purchase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should give them a go! That's awesome! I love a good bargain xx

      Delete