Pages

Treat Yo Self

I've been a busy bee this week (interning for three days and working at my casual jobs another three) so as the week comes to a close I decided it was time to treat myself. 

Firstly, I did a spot of shopping, nothing major, just a few small things: 


This phone case has been on my mind ever since I laid eyes on it. I absolutely love this colour and it's just too cute plus, at only $5.95 from Colette how could I say no? I also grabbed Balms Away from The Balm as per the recommendation of my friend, Meg. It's an eye makeup remover and I'll be sure to update you on how that goes! 

I've also given my skin a bit of a pamper by using my Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque and I'll be putting on the Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask before getting a good night's sleep. 

How has your week been? Have you decided to treat yourself this week? Let me know in the comments below. 

6 comments:

  1. Cute iPhone cover! I adore the colour, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Colette do some really cute cases xx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, the Balms Away product looks really interesting and I adore the packaging!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The balm have really nice packaging xx

      Delete
  3. Love that iPhone cover, I may need to have a look at Colette's cases! I've never heard of Balms Away, quite interested to see how it turns out :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! They have some really cute ones xx

      Delete