Pages

Beautorium Haul

Today, I arrived home from Uni to find an exciting looking express post parcel at the bottom of the stairs. I quickly realised it was my beautorium order and opened (well, more like ripped open) the package as quickly as I could.


For those of you who don't know the beautorium is run by beautyheaven a website which posts reviews, tutorials, great articles and has a forum section where like minded beauty obsessees can share their thoughts. On beautyheaven you get points for posting in the forums, reviewing products, commenting on articles etc. and a few times a year the beautorium opens and you can redeem these points for products! It's a great concept as all you have to pay is postage to get some great items! 

I had 680 points to use and with those I got the Sukin Rose Hip Hydrating Day Cream (400 points) and the Avene Thermal Spring Water (280 points). I've never tried the Sukin Day Cream before but I do love their hydrating toner and the fact that their products are suitable for all skin types as they don't contain any nasties. The Avene Thermal Spring Water is a staple of mine so when I saw it I thought I may as well grab a can for free. 


The lovely team over at beautyheaven also generously included some samples in my package; a mini They're Real mascara by Benefit (a mascara I LOVE), a sachet of the Clearasil Vitamins & Extracts Daily Wash, a Lady Jayne hair tie from the Aztec Collection and a 28 day trial pack of the Avon Anew Clinical. I loved these extras they included although, I will probably be passing the Avon on to my Mum as I don't really have any major wrinkles at the age of 19! 


Did any of you guys participate in the beautorium? Let me know in the comments as I'd love to know what you got! 

15 comments:

  1. I spent over half my points and got the Alpha H Liquid Gold, it's something I've always wanted to try but probably wouldn't splurge $55 on. Beautorium is a great way to treat yourself to something you wouldn't usually risk "wasting money" on. My parcel arrived today too, I'm so excited! I got the same extras as you, except instead of the hair tie I got a fabulous little compact with a mirror and mini round pop-out hairbrush :) I was surprised at the generosity of the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so exciting I love the Alpha H Liquid Gold. Exactly, I completely agree! Oh awesome. Same, they were very generous xx

      Delete
  2. Just discovered your great blog! I haven't participated but I'm gonna take a look now and start!

    Regards, Ayshea.

    www.mybeautytales.blogspot.com.au
    www.facebook.com/MyBeautyTales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You definitely should, it's a great website :) xx

      Delete
  3. Wow I can't believe how many samples you got :) I hope my package arrives tomorrow, after seeing everyones pictures I'm sooo keen to get mine! I ordered Benefit's Benetint :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither can I, they were very generous! Oh awesome, I hope you get your order soon xx

      Delete
  4. The products you picked up look really interesting! I'm so surprised by how many samples you received with your order- lucky you! I've just stumbled across your blog and I love it! You write really well, I can't wait to take a look at the rest of the posts!

    Holly
    www.alongcamehollyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very surprised too! Thank you xx

      Delete
  5. Wow you got SO many samples! Way better than the last one - I got none! Boo! Haha.. nice to see they are making it more exciting though! Enjoy your new goodies! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they were very generous! Oh, that sucks! Thank you xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Jasmine,
    I was so tempted to get the Sukin Rose Hip Cream. It looks like such a lovely product. Well done on your choice of products! They are both beautiful brands.
    The samples are so impressive too!

    Kindest
    Lady Sapphire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm really excited to use the Sukin Day Cream! xx

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog! I also got a parcel from the beautorium! Mine had a face of australia lipgloss and revlon foundation in it :)

    http://katerina-beauty-blog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh awesome, they sound like great products xx

      Delete