Pages

ChapStick Day & Night

When I ventured into Woolworths the other night the beauty addict in me couldn't help but have a quick look at the beauty aisles. After some perusing, I ended up picking up the product (well, I suppose products) I wanted to talk to you about today; ChapStick Day & Night.


This dynamic duo is new to the market and the packaging and concept really jumped out at me from the shelf as it is bright and claims to cover all your lip care bases. The pack comes with two products; one for everday use and an overnight treatment stating you should 'split your treatments, not your lips'. The first of the two products is the EveryDay Lip Care. This one is packed with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to really hydrate and soothe your lips and also has an SPF of 15 ensuring you won't come home with chapped, burnt lips. The second component to this pack is the Night Repair Lip Treatment and this one aims to repair your lips while you sleep so is of a thicker consistency as you can see in the swatches below.


So far I've really enjoyed using both of these products and think it's a really smart idea as there isn't really anything else like this available. Neither of these products would really stand out if sold seperately but, the pack makes them a great deal and a desireable concept. That being said, I don't think the Night Repair Lip Treatment will be replacing my Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm anytime soon.

This duo retails for $6.99, which is super reasonable, and is available at Woolworths and Chemists now!

Have you seen or tried these products yet? Let me know in the comments below.

14 comments:

  1. Looks really good! I think I might need to get my hands on some for my chapped lips...

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea! It's pretty affordable considering you get two different formulas.

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely something I would consider buying as I have to apply lip balm before I go to sleep otherwise I'll toss and turn all night. I think when I run out if my current night ones I'll try this as it's so cheap!

    http://thepinkshoesbeautyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm the same! You definitely should give it a go :) xx

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great product and concept - I will have to look out for something similar in the UK x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will be released in the UK! xx

      Delete
  5. The night repair one sounds like something I need to try, epecially when the colder months come back. x

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It's perfect for the colder months! (It's winter now in Australia and it's been great) xx

      Delete
  6. Hey not sure if you know what the Liebster Award is but I've nominated you and your tag is on my blog :)

    I really like your posts btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually done a Liebster Award post before so thank you for another nomination :) It means a lot xx

      Delete
  7. I really want to get my hands on this, such a cool concept and I think you are spot on: alone they aren't that exciting, but packaged like this it looks like a winner :)

    ReplyDelete