Pages

Liptember

September is fast approaching or should I say, Liptember. For those of you who aren't aware of the great cause that is Liptember, here are the details:
"Liptember is all about having fun with Lipstick, for a serious cause; Women's Mental Health, specifically any form of anxiety, depression, post natal depression, menopausal changes, dementia and self image. LIPETTES register online and seek sponsorship from family, friends and co-workers for committing to wear the Liptember Lipstick throughout the month of September. By participating, LIPETTES become advocates for the cause."
As this is definitely appropriate challenge for the beauty blogging community I encourage you all to get involved and donate to this great cause! We have set up an Australian Beauty Bloggers page (here) so, as a community we can hopefully raise some funds.

The Liptember lipsticks are available at Chemist Warehouse, My Chemist and My Beauty Spot and I picked up the Revlon Liptember lipstick in the shade Liptember Pink, a neutral pink that will be great for everyday use. The Revlon Liptember lipsticks are available in the following shades:


Are you going to participate in Liptember and donate to this great cause? Let me know in the comments below.


10 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to start! I grabbed the pink and coral, love them :) I see we have had our first donation too! xx

    http://becandbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to help out! It sounds like such a great cause. Thanks for sharing :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear :) No worries xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They're all lovely shades and for such a great cause xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful shades! And what a great cause!

    pippa-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea for a great cause.

    Rachel x

    thedrugstorelife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete