Pages

Olay Advanced Cleansing System

Ever wanted to try a Clarisonic but haven't wanted to fork out the $100+ for one? Well, I have a solution for you and it comes in the form of the Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System.

Point one, this retails for $32.49 at Priceline. Point two, it's bloody amazing.

So, let's elaborate on point two. Why is this so amazing I hear you ask? Well, where do I start? There are two speeds on this brush neither of which are too fast or harsh on the skin. Both settings work amazingly to really massage your cleanser into the skin and give your face a good cleanse and exfoliate.  Simply rub some cleanser onto your face, wet the brush and go for it! It's supper easy and apparently, using this really increases the effectiveness and benefits of cleansing and helps other products i.e. moisturiser penetrate your skin (score!).

I have heard this is smaller than the Clarisonic but I have no issues with the size as it makes it easy to get right around the nose. It is extremely easy to set up (simply click the brush head into place) AND it comes with the batteries required for use (how many times have you gone home only to realise you need batteries?). The kit also comes with an Olay cleanser (which I actually haven't tried) but you can use your own cleanser, I've found that gel or milk cleansers work best. Also, uou are supposed to change the brush head on the system every 2-3 months and these replacements are available at a very reasonable $9.95.  

I've been using this for the past few days and ranted about it to my friends at dinner last night because it is just that great. This Cleansing System really has made my skin feel smooth and I would definitely recommend it especially considering how little (comparatively) you have to pay for it.

Have you ever tried this product or anything similar? Let me know in the comments below.


8 comments:

  1. I bought mine yesterday and used it for the first time last night - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it too :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've seen so many Clarisonic dupes lately! I wish there were so many choices back in the days I purchased my Clarisonic. I might start recommending these cheaper versions to people I know that likes the technology, but find Clarisonic rather expensive. :)

    Olivia xxx
    Beauty from the Fjord
    Current giveaway: Beautecobox (one day left)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, it's a good way to introduce yourself to the concept xx

      Delete
  3. I've heard so many good things about this one! I haven't started using mine yet, but I think I should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It's a great product xx

      Delete