Pages

Online Window Shopping #2

As you'll know if you've seen my first Online Window Shopping post, I love to browse the online stores and essentially go shopping without having to actually follow through with the purchase. I love it, my bank account loves it and today I'm going to share with you a few of those saved items I'm lusting over on ASOS: 

ASOS LITTLE MISS Ballet Flats - $28.03
These Marc Jacobs inspired flats have been on my mind forever. They're simple black flats with a touch of quirkiness to spice up your outfit. Plus, they're on sale at the moment...


New Look Studded Duffle Bag - $28.01
I've been looking for the perfect duffle bag recently and this one caught my eye. I love the colour, which they describe as mink, and the studs are a nice touch. Plus, this one is at a reasonable price unlike many I have seen. 
Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate - $14.02
I have heard that these Lip Butters are incredible and the shade Pomegranate looks like the perfect shade to brighten up your lips just a tad. 

Wildfox First Date Jumper - $173.45 
Wildfox jumpers are insanely comfortable and the fact that this says 'Take me to Paris' made me instantly want it. I'm hoping this one will go on sale eventually as $173 is a bit steep for a jumper even one of this quality.

As you may know, I am also on a spending ban at the moment so, sadly I won't be purchasing these any time soon. Fingers crossed they are still in stock when my ban is over!

What's on your lust list at the moment? Let me know in the comments below. 



8 comments:

  1. I wonder how much tint the Korres lip balm has! Check out my blog when you get the chance and follow if you enjoyed! :)

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's really subtle :) Will do xx

      Delete
  2. Ahh that bunny flats is the cutest! I think I like that version better than the MJ one!

    xo runbarbierun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, especially considering the price difference! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the jumper and the fact your doing a spending ban! you certainly have more will power than me! haha

    Ive followed you, take a look over @ http://sophie-henderson.blogspot.co.uk/ and follow back if you like what you see xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! It's a struggle but will hopefully be worth it xx

      Delete
  4. I'm on a spending ban too at the moment, and asos are having their 20% sale now!! ;__; must resist!

    ReplyDelete