Pages

Spending Ban Update #1

If you didn't already know, I've decided to go on a 100 day spending ban. See my first post here.
These first two weeks have been quite difficult for me with so many temptations! The new Rimmel Salon Pro nail polishes were finally released in Australia, Priceline had a 40% off skincare sale and ASOS had 20% off for students. It was very hard to resist but, resist I did (for the most part). I did pick up the Chapstick Day & Night (review here) but, at only $6.99 I think I'm doing pretty well. The beautorium over on beautyheaven also opened up so I spent $4.95 in shipping to get my goodies (I will post when they arrive).

I hope this ban gets easier as time goes on and that I won't be tempted to spend up big!

Are any of you guys doing a spending ban? Let me know in the comments below.


6 comments:

  1. 100 days! You're braver than me, I couldn't do it :) Interested to see how you go on, good luck!

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow good on ya ! :D
    don't think i'd last
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to do this when I get back from Europe. I refuse to go over there without buying up UK and French beauty items that I either can't get here or are cheaper there.

    I'm going to keep an eye on your progress for handy hints on how to survive haha.

    Stay strong! =)

    Ash
    http://ozproductjunkie.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's why I'm saving, so I can buy up all the UK and French beauty items when I'm over there later this year :) Thanks, Ash xx

      Delete