Pages

Spending Ban Update #2

If you didn't already know, I've decided to go on a 100 day spending ban. See my first post here.
I'm a month in now and I think it's going pretty well. I'm kind of getting used to the whole not spending thing now  (note the kind of) but, I have still been tempted quite a few times. In these past two weeks I did pick up a lipstick from Revlon at $9.95 in support of Liptember however, as it was for charity I think I can let that one slide. Aside from that, I've been good and my savings account is definitely looking a lot healthier.    

Are any of you guys doing a spending ban? Let me know in the comments below.

8 comments:

  1. very nice :)
    follow each other follow me I will follow you back
    http://carolineepe.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I don't do follow for follows but I will check your blog out xx

      Delete
  2. wow, good luck, i don't know if i could not buy anything for that long :D

    check out my blog!

    www.paleshadows.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you and your spending ban! I've promised myself numerous times that I wouldn't spend any money for a month or two and before I knew it, I'm in line checking out at Sephora.

    xx
    beautearose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd be so tempted if I had a Sephora near by too xx

      Delete