Pages

The Best Of: Revlon Lip Products

When it comes to Revlon, they really hit the nail on the head in the lip product department. Some of my favourite lip products are from the Revlon range including the much hyped Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, Colorburst Lipglosses and Lip Butters.


Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains 
One of the many lip crayons out on the market but, one that I actually love and own in quite a few shades. This applies smoothly, has a bit of a shine and smells delightfully like peppermint! My only issue with these is that the lasting power is not the best. That being said, they do last for quite a while and a touch up is only really required after eating or drinking. The shade pictured is Honey which is a nice neutral colour for everyday wear, a pinky-brown I suppose you could call it. 

Colorburst Lipglosses 
These little bottles are just packed with shiny goodness. If your a lover of gloss, you need this product in a barage of colours. They're not too sticky and most have little glittery flecks for extra shine. The pictured shade is Bellini which pretty much works with anything as it is a subtle creamy peach colour. 

Lip Butters 
I'm not going to lie, I own A LOT of these. I became kind of obsessed when they were first released and stocked up big time. But boy am I glad I did as they are definitely worth the hype. These glide on to your lips and give such a nice touch of colour that can really be built up if you would like. The colour range is also great with neutrals like Creamsicle as pictured or another one of my favourites, Cherry Tart which is a nice bright red! 


What are your favourite offerings from the Revlon Lip Product line up? Let me know in the comments below. 

23 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the stains yet but the other two types are amazing!!! I like the Super Lustrous gloss a bit better though =)
    xxx Kat
    http://katnesslifeandloves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually tried the super lustrous gloss! Shall have to check them out next time I'm in Priceline xx

      Delete
  2. The balm stain seems really moisturizing!!

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It's a great all round lip product xx

      Delete
  3. The Bellini lipgloss looks like a lovely daytime gloss! Xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lip butters as well, I own three and they're my favorite lipsticks!

    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion FB·._.·´¯)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree, they're one of my favourites too xx

      Delete
  5. Ohh I love the lip butters too! I have to do a review of them on my blog sometime soon as they are so good! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :) Would you be interested in following each other via Bloglovin? :)

    A Day In The Life Of Mel: http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7865921/a-day-in-the-life-of-mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a great product!
      I don't do follow for follows but, I do like your blog so, have already followed you :) xx

      Delete
    2. Fair enough :) SO glad you like my blog, it makes me happy that there's people out there that enjoy it :)I'm glad I discovered yours, I like it so I'm a legitimate follower :)

      Mel
      http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

      Delete
  6. the lip butter and lip crayon sounds amazing!

    kisses
    www.gulaabigirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm the only person left on the planet that hasn't tried the lip butters... but I do really like their Colorburst glosses!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, you should definitely give them a go xx

      Delete
  8. You have a really pretty blog!!
    I really want to try the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains! This one is a lovely shade xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great, thanks!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't do follow for follows but I will definitely give your blog a look and follow if I like it :) xx

      Delete
  10. I love the Kissable Balm Stains, I find they last a long time on my lips (especially the darker/brighter shades like Adore and Smitten!) Honey is a great MLBB shade for me :) I have heaps of the lip butters but don't love them as much, the crayons are definitely my favourite from Revlon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great :) I must say I think I prefer the lip butters just a tad more but the crayons are fantastic too xx

      Delete
  11. I love revlons Colorstay foundation and the lip butters are amazing you have to try more colors !!
    You also have an amazing blog and a new follower !!!

    http://novembrebeaute.blogspot.gr

    Natassa,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete