Pages

Travel Sized Beauty

Last night I went over to a friends for drinks and had to leave early this morning for uni (I'm seriously struggling to stay awake right now). As I knew I'd be at uni all day today I didn't want to lug around full sized products of all my skincare (I'm looking at you bulky Aesop B & Tea Balance Toner and Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm) so, I made myself up a little bag of sample sized beauty products. Here's what I took and it all fit in a cute little makeup bag perfect for travelling or a night at a friends:


To cleanse I took the Avene Micellar Lotion and for toner the Indio Skin Tonic was my travel sized weapon of choice which, I have featured in a post here. I then followed up with the Bioderma Atoderm Creme and the Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream and bam, my skin was sorted for last night and this morning. I also took along a sample of Clinique's Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renewer as I knew I'd be looking a bit sleepy this morning and a mini Natural Secrets Goats Milk Hand & Body Cream because I hate having dry hands.

What do you guys take with you when you're travelling or spending a night somewhere and really can not be bothered lugging around full sized products? Let me know in the comments below!

*Most of these products were from beauty boxes or gifts with purchase.


6 comments:

  1. I love the benefit eye cream - it's my fave!

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! and it's great to have a mini one for on the go xx

      Delete
  2. Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't do follow for follows but I will definitely check out your blog xx

      Delete
  3. i love how clear your pictures are! i have a mini its potent too :) its so handy to have little minitures when you travel a lot isnt it?! great post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Definitely, they make life a lot easier! xx

      Delete