Pages

August Favourites

In the month of August I found myself gravitating towards a few products, with my main concern being hydration due to the chilly, winter weather!


The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter
I'm sure you have all tried or at least heard of The Body Shop's Body Butters so I won't wax lyrical about them. All I will say is that this product was a saviour for my dry legs this winter and the scent is amazing!

Sukin Rosehip Hydrating Day Cream
I love Sukin products as they are sans any harmful and unnatural ingredients. I received this product in my Beautorium Haul and have used it every day since! It gives the perfect amount of moisture to your skin and sinks in quickly meaning you don't have to wait forever before applying your makeup (bonus!). Plus, this also smells lovely and my philosophy is if it doesn't smell nice, it's not going anywhere near my face.

Moroccan Oil
What kind of state would my hair be in without this product? I apply it to my hair when wet and then to the ends when they're dry if they are looking a bit straw like. It definitely helps reduce frizz and dryness which is great considering my hair is ombre (post here) and naturally a bit out of control.

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP
I picked this up whilst in France earlier in the year and am so glad you can buy it at Priceline now! This is an anti irritation/anti scratching balm that works wonders for me. I have quite sensitive skin (and the odd bout of eczema) so whenever my elbows or legs started to feel itchy I whipped this out and the problem was solved.

Natural Secrets Goats Milk Hand & Body Cream 
What kind of moisturising line up would be complete without a hand cream? This one is for your hands and body but I prefer it as a hand cream. It goes on easily, isn't greasy and doesn't leave any residue so you can get straight on with whatever it was you were doing before applying hand cream!

Have you used any of these products before? What were your favourites in August? Let me know in the comments below.

21 comments:

  1. Great favourites! I love the body butters as well :D the strawberry one is easily my favourite. I'm glad you're loving the Sukin day cream as well, I'm using mine daily and loving it!

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really am enjoying it - Sukin do some great products xx

      Delete
  2. Great products, that strawberry body butter smells a dream! Never heard of Sukin, might have to check them out. Great post, thanks!

    Claire | Hyperlink Code

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You definitely should, they have some great products! xx

      Delete
  3. Love love love the body shop body butters! My favourites are the Shea butter one and the Coconut one! :) lovely favourites! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check those ones out! Thanks xx

      Delete
  4. Have you tried Body Shops Chocolate mosituriser, it is incredible.

    http://thereisalwaysatwistinthefairytale.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't! I'll have to check it out next time I'm at the body shop xx

      Delete
  5. Great favourites! I have only tried the Body Shop Body Butter & The Moroccan Oil but they are both fantastic! definitely going to have a look into the other products too :D xx

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're all great products :) xx

      Delete
  6. The strawberry body butter smells amazing hey! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am soooo in love with Body Butters, especially The Body Shop ones, their products are the best

    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the body shop body butter they are amazing and smell amazingg too xxx

    ~ VISUALCANDY INC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dear, I have just discovered your blog and I love it!
    Definatelly following you!
    Would you like to follow me back?

    Hugs and kissez :)
    Enchanted Ana
    http://everythingaboutlittlesecrets.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't do follow for follows but I will check out your blog xx

      Delete
  10. Ooo all my fave brands! Moroccanoil has been keeping my locks hydrated all winter, and La Roche Posay always do such lovely products

    Lucy x

    www.love-luc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, my ends would be terrible without Moroccan oil! I definitely agree xx

      Delete
  11. That body butter sounds looks like it's amazing and based on what you said, seems like it works good too. Going to be looking into that for sure!

    - Marci | AmourMarci

    ReplyDelete