Pages

Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid with Organic Lemon Oil

I'd always heard about the wondrous product that is the Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid with Organic Lemon Oil but, I never got sucked in to purchasing one. That was until I was in Priceline WITH dry lips and SANS any lip product. I thought, why not give it a go, even though it is about double the price of the other lip balms on the shelf and I am so glad I did...


Ever since I purchased this, I have been slicking it on my lips whenever they are feeling a bit worse for wear (and almost instantly wanting to lick it off because it smells and tastes just so damn good). This lovely hydrating product is super refreshing thanks to the lemon zing and applies clear with just a hint of gold sparkle giving you a glossy and put together look. My only small issue with this product is that when it gets cold it can be extremely difficult to squeeze out of the tube but, I know that is the case with a lot of lip products.

This has quickly become a favourite of mine and I would definitely recommend picking it up as it will be perfect for the upcoming warmer months!

Have you ever tried Lanolips before? Let me know in the comments below.


12 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try Lanolips but the price has deterred me. Just saw Priceline's new catalogue, there's a BOGOF deal for Lanolips. Might go in and check it out! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was exactly the same but it is definitely worth it! xx

      Delete
  2. I love this lipgloss. It smells AMAZING. I'm going to have to pick one up from Priceline in the BOGOF deal as I lost my last one. I had only just opened it and somehow it fell out of my handbag :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when that happens! Yes, definitely grab a new one xx

      Delete
  3. I love the 101 Ointment :) it's my night time lip treatment. So moisturising!


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a sample of that the other day so will definitely have to try it out :) xx

      Delete
  4. Oh I wanted to try this, but I can't help but thinking it's a bit over priced :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same but, it is definitely worth it xx

      Delete
  5. I'm the same, I've never tried it because it's a little expensive. I'll have to wait for a special as I'd like to try it, heard good things about it. I love that this has lemon in it, how refreshing :)

    Mel
    http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should give it a go if it goes on sale! It's very refreshing xx

      Delete
  6. I've heard wonderful things about these and would really like to try the Banana one :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely live up to the hype xx

      Delete