Pages

Spending Ban Update #3

If you didn't know, I am currently on a spending ban (see my first post here) and wow, I can't believe it has already been 6 whole weeks!

I've been very busy recently with work and university and in turn, I haven't really had time to be tempted to purchase anything! I've also had to book a few things for my trip to Europe at the end of the year which has meant, I haven't had a lot of money on my card which I would be tempted to spend.

In the makeup department nothing has really caught my eye so I'm all good there! However, one of my friends had a 40% discount for Country Road and Witchery so I did get her to buy me a few pieces I have had my eye on for a while. So, technically I have spent a bit in the past two weeks since my last update! But, I promise to be good for the next two weeks before my next update!

I am kind of getting used to this whole not spending thing but, I've obviously still had my temptations!

Are any of you guys on a spending ban at the moment? Let me know in the comments below.

14 comments:

  1. Good on you!! When I tried to go on a 'spending ban' I was much more conserved with what my money went to. So unless I was completely out of concealer, I didn't but another one lol. So I ended up spending less not spending nil, which I guess is also good.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah that's definitely good! xx

      Delete
  2. No but I need one. At the moment it's me worrying about Christmas has I have a big family!

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough! You should definitely give it a go xx

      Delete
  3. Well done! I got used to the whole "not spending" as well by the end... which was really weird haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah it does feel weird to not be as tempted to spend! xx

      Delete
  4. I desperately need one! Haha.
    Well done on committing to this ban! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on you for being so good! I am generally quite good, I think. I get a bit stressed out when I have too many things piling up thanks to living in a tiny flat with no storage space, so that curtails my spending!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't do follow for follows but I will check your blog out xx

      Delete
  7. I'm doing one the now, it's so difficult but I need to save for Christmas!

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! But it will definitely be worth it xx

      Delete