Pages

Techno Trend

Ever since I stumbled upon the Marc by Marc Jacobs Techno Key Pouch on SHOPBOP I became obsessed and decided that I needed a duo chrome slash 'techno' coloured piece in my life.

Luckily for me, I stumbled upon this beauty in Target which only set me back $30 instead of the $68 that the Marc Jacobs Pouch would have.


This is actually an iPad case but, has enough room to include your essentials and I think it looks great as a clutch. It's the perfect statement piece to spice up an outfit (or make your technology look super stylish).

What do you guys think of this shade that has been popping up recently? I know I love it and I am now lusting over Essie's For the Twill of It from the Fall 2013 collection.


6 comments:

  1. I also adore For the Twill of It from Essie's new collection, I've seen other people blog about it and it was one of the shades I was instantly drawn too! It'll look stunning on the nails :)

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been loving Technicolour also!! I definitely need to get myself a bottle of that Essie polish :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the one you picked up - it's actually nicer that the MJ one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - especially considering it is less than half the price! Xx

      Delete