Pages

Empties #1

I've finally used up enough products to warrant an empties post so, let's get right into it! Here are the products I've used up recently: 


Colgate Optic White 
I'm not really loyal when it comes to toothpaste but I did like this one and I think it did slightly whiten my teeth. 
Repurchase: Yes 

White Glo Tea & Coffee 
I had this sample size lying around so used it when the Colgate Optic White ran out. It did the job. 
Repurchase: No 

Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate & Grapefruit Shower Gel
I quite liked the scent and texture of this shower gel - it was very refreshing to use. 
Repurchase: Yes (but I'll probably try out some other scents) 

Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo
Where would I be without this gem? I love Batiste Dry Shampoo and I'm quite partial to the blush scent. 
Repurchase: Yes (I already have a bit of a stockpile of this stuff) 

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish 
I adore this cleanser and was gutted when the last pump came out as it is difficult to get a hold of in Australia. I loved using this as my morning cleanse as it leaves your skin feeling fresh, rejuvenated and clean. 
Repurchase: Yes (it's already on my list for when I'm back in England at the end of the year) 

Bioderma Crealine H2O 
This is the second bottle of Bioderma that I have used up and I just love the stuff! I use this nightly to remove my makeup as a first cleanse and will also use it in the morning to cleanse if I'm in a rush (or feeling lazy) 
Repurchase: Yes (I already had a backup and will definitely be grabbing more when I'm in France at the end of the year) 

Have you guys used any of these products? What products have you used up recently? Let me know in the comments below. 

12 comments:

  1. I just used up my Aloe Vera Gentle Exfoliator from The Body Shop which I loved :)

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can NOT wait to get my hands on the bioderma crealine H2O!

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used up an Effaclar Duo recently, and my MAC Well Dressed blush will be gone by the end of the week! I absolutely love finishing products because it shows that you're actually using up what you spent you money on! xo Jess
    Your Daily Break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love MAC Well Dressed blush too :) Same, it's a good feeling xx

      Delete
  4. I am obsessed with Bioderma :) I need to do an empties post, I have a whole bin worth of stuff built up haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I look forward to reading it xx

      Delete
  5. I nominated you for an award:
    http://honeyblushblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/yesterday-i-got-comment-from-lovely.html#more
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (58) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't do follow for follows but I will check out your blog xx

      Delete