Pages

September Favourites

September for me was the month of nails, trying to save my sick skin, discovering why a much hyped product is so and the launch of a fantastic new magazine. Here are the products (and the glossy) that helped me through the month: 


Essence Express Dry Drops
I was really in to painting my nails last month however, I still don't have the patience to wait 20 minutes for my nails to dry. That's where this product comes in! A few drops on each nail, let it sink in and they are dry. It's a miracle! 

Mint Candy Apple by Essie 
I loved this shade in September. It's perfect for Spring and I really just love pastel nail polishes! 

Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Mask 
Towards the end of the month I was sick and my skin really needed a pick me up so I pulled out my holy grail mask and realised why I love it so much. It helped to clear up my skin and make me look a lot more alive. 

Nivea In Shower Body Lotion 
There was a lot of hype about this product and I can really understand why. I've been using this every day and my skin feels so nourished. I'll have a full review up soon. 

ELLE Australia 
ELLE Australia also launched in September and I think I can say it's my new favourite glossy. I'm an avid reader of Shop 'Til You Drop and when I found out Justine Cullen (the former editor of Shop) would be running ship over at ELLE I couldn't wait for the first issue. Almost 400 pages of fashion, beauty and lifestyle goodness that you all definitely need to get your hands on. 

And there you have it! Those were my favourites in the month of September! Have you guys tried any of these products? What were your favourites last month? Let me know in the comments below. 

12 comments:

  1. The Essie colour looks so pretty and very Spring! I've been using the Essence Stay With Me Lipgloss and it's so glossy and pigmented! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great :) oh, I'll definitely have to check that out xx

      Delete
  2. Love this shade from Essie, I have a few but I've never got Mint Candy Apple. When Spring rolls around in Scotland I might pick this up :)

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It's so lovely xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm already hanging out for the next issue haha xx

      Delete
  4. Love this!!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll check your blog out xx

      Delete
  5. I must try those drying drops!
    xxx Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great - they make manicure time a lot easier xx

      Delete
  6. Gah! I really like the Mint Candy Apple Essie nail polish! Will get my hands on one.

    ReplyDelete