Pages

Priceline 40% Off Beauty Sale Haul

As all Australian beauty junkies will know Priceline just had another one of their amazing 40% off beauty sales! And I mean, how could I resist? While I couldn't resist, I was pretty restrained only picking up the following 3 products:


Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent 
My supply of this staple was running low so I snapped up another! It's super affordable as is so was a steal with 40% off. This is the perfect setting powder that keeps your makeup in place and oil free without making you look cakey. 

Australis Lip & Cheek Combo Creme Colour - Flamingo Skies 
After seeing this on the beautyheaven Instagram I was very keen to try it out. This duo appealed to me the most of all the 3 available shades and I'm very excited to try this as I love a good cream product! 

Revlon Lash Potion Waterproof Volume & Length Mascara - 221 Blackest Black 
I picked this up for 3 reasons: 
1) I've seen quite a few posts on it
2) I needed a new waterproof mascara 
3) The packaging is absolutely gorgeous! 
I actually tried this out today and with one coat it gave a really nice natural look. It can definitely be built up though and I think I'll get a lot of use out of this mascara. 

Did you grab anything in the Priceline sale? Or have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments below. 

12 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog and I love it! Lovely blogpost aswell lovely! Keep up the good work! :)

    amylaurenxo.blgospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Stay Matte powder as a backup too! I would love to hear your thoughts on the Lash Potion, it looks divine! I just put up my haul, I hope you can check it out =)
    xxx Kat
    Another Priceline Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I am loving the Lash Potion! I'll definitely post a review of it soon! I'll definitely check it out xx

      Delete
  3. Great items! I didn't think to pick up the Revlon Lash Potion. I'm definitely a lover of the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder too.

    I ended up getting a few Rimmel products and a couple of the Bourjois Colour Boost Lipsticks. I love it when they do these huge sales! xo Jess

    Your Daily Break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Bourjois Colour Boost Lipsticks too! I agree, the 40% of sales are the best xx

      Delete
  4. You definitely have great self-control to only buy 3 products! I'm totally obsessed with the Stay Matte powder too, it works so much better than any other powder I've tried. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After being on a spending ban I definitely have a lot more restraint when shopping! xx

      Delete
  5. I picked up the Revlon lash potion as well and I'm loving it! Definitely great self control on your part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that! Thanks haha xx

      Delete
  6. I really want to try the Revlon mascara !! Did you liked it ?

    NovembreBeaute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post, I do love a good sale! I've heard so many things about the matte powder and the mascara! Looking forward to hearing what you think of them :)

    Jamie x

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete