Pages

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Review

I feel like I always have dry ends (It may have something to do with the fact I have ombréd my hair multiple times and use a lot of heat on it - whoops). So, I am constantly searching for a great conditioning treatment to pack some moisture back into my hair and while in london, I think I found the perfect product.


The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long Deep Treatment is the saviour that I discovered as I picked up a little travel sized one in Boots to avoid using dodgy hotel provided haircare. Firstly, I just have to say that this product smells so good and therefore, I really look forward to using it. It's as simple as applying a generous amount of the treatment to the ends of your hair and leaving for 1 - 3 minutes and then rinsing out. I love that you only need to leave this in for 3 minutes as it makes the process super speedy especially compared to other treatments which require a good 10 minutes to actually make a difference. When my hair is dry the Avocado Oil and Eucalyptus extract seem to have worked their magic as my hair is soft and then ends aren't as dry as they were before. This also only rings in at £4.99 so is not too pricey at all!

Bizarrely, I don't think you can easily get your hands on this Australian branded product in Australia (correct me if I'm wrong)!  

Have you tried this or any other Aussie products? Let me know in the comments below.

16 comments:

  1. I recently tried this and found it made my hair really soft to!:)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you've been enjoying it too xx

      Delete
  2. I love all the aussie products :) Recently raved about them in a post over on my blog actually! haha
    Mr Joiee: The Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just run out of this, need to get a new bottle. It makes my hair so soft :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely do haha, it's great xx

      Delete
  4. I still need to get a hold of this. It sadly isn't available in stores in Canada! Fab review! xx

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks - if you ever see it be sure to snap it up! Thanks xx

      Delete
  5. I love the Aussie product range it always makes my hair so soft and it smells amazing too :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love it too! Ahhh, I love the smell haha xx

      Delete
  6. Hello Jasmine! I have nominated you for a Leibster award! http://melaniface.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may have to try this product! I'm currently holding a giveaway on my blog, it's not much but it'd be great if you could enter :)
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/giveaway-thank-you-for-100-followers.html x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a try! Sure, I'll check it out xx

      Delete
  8. I use this product too! My hair is practically the same (quite long and always somehow getting itself in knots) and I adore Aussie so much, it literally works miracles on my hair x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the joys of long, knotty hair! haha I'm glad it works well for you too xx

      Delete