Pages

Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Review

A few months back my beloved Burt's Bees Sensitive Night Cream came to an end (tear)! However, I wasn't upset for too long as it meant I could get my search on and try out a new, exciting night cream (skincare nerd alert). After much research and testing I settled on the Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins hoping it would live up to the Burt's Bees counterpart I was so fond of and it sure did.


Firstly, this smells like oranges (yum) and I have a rule - if it doesn't smell nice (or is at least neutral) it is not going near my face. The cream is rather thick so definitely feels nourishing on the skin and every morning I wake up with baby soft skin. There is no oily residue left on my face in the morning however, I must admit that when applying this product it can feel a bit oily. So, if you have oily skin I would definitely go for the oil free version Origins have available. While the price may seem a bit steep (at $59 Australian dollars), you only need the smallest amount of the product so it is definitely worth it. Overall, this night cream definitely gets my tick of approval!

Have you guys tried this product? What is your go to night cream? Let me know in the comments below.


11 comments:

  1. I am really keen to try out some Origins products.. this might be first on my list! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love so many origins products! You should definitely give them a go xx

      Delete
  2. This is my current night cream and love it. I also got the oil free version for the summer and agree with you that it is a bit oily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! I might have to give the oil free one a go too xx

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to try Origins for a while now. I really like the sound of this cream, and the fact that it smells like oranges is just the cherry on top! :) x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out origins for sure! They do some great products! Haha I agree xx

      Delete
  4. I've heard lots of good things about this night cream - sounds great! I was using Soap & Glory Night in shining armour which I really liked but I'm now using Trilogy Very Gentle moisturising cream which is nice and basic.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great! Oh awesome - I'm definitely going to have a look into those products xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try some Origins products, I always hear great things about the brand. This sounds lovely :) I'm the same if a product doesn't smell nice I won't try it! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! I love the brand. Haha yeah I hate chemical/crazily artificial scents xx

      Delete
  6. I love this night cream! I'm nearly at the end of mine and I will need to run out and get another! I know what you mean about it being oily but my skin can be and I still find it okay! xx

    Genna at Lipstick Crush

    ReplyDelete