Pages

Pack a Ponche

While everyone else is moving on from Christmas, I just can't because I am so hung up on this shower gel from Lush that really packs a ponche.


The product in question is the Lush Ponche Shower Gel which is part of the limited edition Christmas range that Lush puts out each festive season. As I am currently traveling, my friend and I decided to purchase a proper shower gel rather than using the generic hotel issued sachets and ended up being drawn into a Lush store in London by the delightful Lush scent you can smell from miles away. We were perusing said store when we came across the Ponche Shower Gel in the 50% off section and were basically immediately sold based on the price and of course the delicious scent. Ponche has a very citrus based scent made with orange juice and a shot of tequila (yum) that lingers on your skin. You only need a small blob of the gel and consequently, we have only used about a third of the product between two people in one month (great value for money).

I'm sorry to rave about this when it won't be available again until October/November of this year but, I just couldn't help it - it is that good. Have you tried this shower gel? What are your favourite products from Lush? Let me know in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely fresh and citrusy scent, but for me this is more of a Spring scent than a Christmas one :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree that is not exactly your typical Christmas scent but, I am so addicted I'd use it year round if I could haha xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard some lovely things about this product. I have been enjoying LUSH products more recently and have been trying more products from them. It's too bad this won't be available until next year, but it's a good product to keep in mind!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great! Definitely keep in mind and enjoy delving into the world of LUSH xx

      Delete