Pages

Sephora Nail Laquer Review

If you saw my Sephora Haul you'll know I picked up a Sephora Nail Laquer 5 Day Shine in the shade It-Girl. Well, since then I have tried out the polish and have subsequently made a cheeky trip back to Sephora to grab a few more shades.


Now let's get down to business. These polishes come in at 4,90€ which equates to around $7.50 in Australian dollars so they definitely tick the affordability box. The brush on the polishes is also great! It is nice and wide so with two strokes you can cover your whole nail (and not end up with polish all over your hands). The shade range is also very impressive. Wanting a certain colour? They probably have it with a whopping 82 shades currently available. 

The only downside is the longevity of the polishes. Without a top coat they last around 3 days without chipping however, I'm sure a good topcoat would work wonders.

I'm currently sporting the shade Tiramisu which is a great darker neutral shade that was opaque in 2 coats and fully dry within 10 minutes. 


Have you guys ever tried these polishes? Let me know in the comments below and be sure to check out the range at sephora.fr


12 comments:

  1. Tiramisu looks beautiful!
    I've never tried any Sephora products, I don't think we can get them in the UK sadly :(

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous shade! Oh damn, if you're ever in France or the USA you should definitely hit one up xx

      Delete
  2. Your fingernails seem to be the same as mine; maybe slightly longer. This gives me some reassurance to give nail polishes a go again. It-girl is a really nice color. There's a Sephora at the mall I usually go to so I'll go check out their selection.

    Sincerely, Christine from Invisible Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure - go for the polish! haha definitely go and give them a look xx

      Delete
  3. I agree with the above - I love the It-girl colour :)

    Love From Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green tea time doesn't look like a green, but I LOVE IT! I'll definitely have to check that shade out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no it isn't very green but as you said, gorgeous nonetheless xx

      Delete
  5. i would love to try out sephora polishes but we don't have sephora in the uk!these look really nice though!and they have a crazy amount of colours:)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so unfortunate that you can't get Sephora products everywhere! They really are lovely xx

      Delete