Pages

The January Beauty Lust List

The January Beauty Lust List


This month I am kicking of a brand new feature which, the title to this post succinctly sums up. Each month I'm going to be sharing my 5 current beauty lust haves and I would love for you to share yours so we can drool over the lovely products together.

On this months lust list is...
1. Clarins 'Eclat Minute' Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 02 Apricot Shimmer
All over blogs everywhere, this has been on my lust list forever! The perfect sheer, peachy coloured lipgloss.

2. Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
After seeing essiebutton and missglamorazzi talking about this I did my research and have decided I need this overnight treatment in my life. Stat.

3. Stila Convertible Colour in Gerbera 
I tweeted the other day asking for a cream blush recommendation and this one popped up. I soon found out viviannadoesmakeup raves about the shade Gerbera and bam, it was added to the list.

4. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl
Another viviannadoesmakeup enabled addition this is a great red shade that will last all day.

5.  L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau de Teint
I'm not too sure what sparked the interest here but, this seems like a great lightweight foundation that is right up my alley!

I could go on for days but, those are at the top of my Lust List this month! So go on, let me know what you have your eyes set on this month in the comments below!

20 comments:

  1. Mmm the Stila cream blushes look amazing, that's definitely on my lust list too x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Penciles and the L'Oreal Magic Nude (the US name for it!)

    annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so eager to try them both out xx

      Delete
  3. The Clarins lipgloss sounds lovely, might have to add this to my list of things to buy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do, haha you definitely should xx

      Delete
  4. I want to try the Korres facial treatment as well after watching the the youtube gurus' videos :) I love my Loreal nude foundation. It is so silky and gives a very lightweight and natural coverage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like such a great product! Ahhh, awesome - you've just convinced me that I need it even more haha x

      Delete
  5. A 'sleeping facial' is what I need!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great list of products! There's so much is want this month that I wouldn't even know where to start!
    AmberandLace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know that feeling, my list is constantly growing xx

      Delete
  7. I definitely recommend trying out the foundation. A lot of people have said stay away if you have oily skin but I do and I have no issues with it! It feels lovely on the skin :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome, I can't wait to try it out xx

      Delete
  8. lovely post! cute blog too

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good lemmings!

    http://temporaryprincess.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a good list! That blush and lip pencil are definitely going on my list! xx

    http://emmakatex.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Good choices haha, they're so hard to resist! Xx

      Delete