Pages

Versailles OOTD

Last Friday we made our way out to Versailles and made the most of the lovely French weather exploring the gorgeous gardens (and of course the chateau itself).

As the scenery was so gorgeous I thought I should make the most of it and take some photos for an OOTD post. The sun was shining so, in these photos I'm not even wearing a coat! However, I did bring along my plain black New Look Textured Boyfriend Coat.




ASOS Cropped Jumper with Sheer Insert, Big W Black Leggings, Forever 21 Boots, Primark Bag, Cool Breeze Swatch Watch

As you can see my style is very classic (I stick to neutral shades) and the gardens are absolutely stunning. What's your style like? Have you ever been to Versailles? Let me know in the comments below.



4 comments:

  1. You must have had an amazing day and I love your bag :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes. Never been to Versailles before. I hope to one day! :)

    Ty's Blog of Epiphanies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you ever get the chance you definitely should xx

      Delete