Pages

Want a Deep Sleep? This Works!

I've been a fan of the This Works Deep Sleep Stress Less for a while now however, my little bottle ran out recently so, I decided to venture into the other products available in the range and picked up the This Works Deep Sleep Night Oil and the This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray.


The Night Oil is non-greasy, easily absorbed and super calming. It is 100% natural and blended with lavender, vetivert and camomile. I apply this on my wrists or behind my ears (however, as it is a body oil you can put it wherever you would like) before I go to sleep and it feels so luxurious. I would highly recommend this if you need something to help you relax before you go to sleep.

The Pillow Spray is infused with the same oils as the Night Oil so has the same relaxing scent. You spray this on your pillow and then gently inhale the scent. It definitely makes me feel relaxed and ready for a night of deep sleep. This is another great product to help you feel calm.

Have you tried any of these products? Or anything else from the This Works range? Let me know in the comments below. 

10 comments:

  1. It sounds lovely and relaxing, I've tried a lavender pillow spray from Avon and I find that it works really well too :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great, the Avon on sounds lovely too! I might have to give that a look when my This Works runs out xx

      Delete
  2. Crowne Plaza St Petersburg (Russia) had a sample size of this as part of their commitment to helping guest have a better nights sleep. Haven't used it yet but definitely keen to try after reading this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - what a luxurious sample! Definitely give it a go and let me know what you think xx

      Delete
  3. I've heard a lot about this range and it sounds amazing! I often have trouble getting to sleep so I would love to try these!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go for sure - I've found it really helps xx

      Delete
  4. I haven't been sleeping very well recently and have read quite a lot about the pillow spray. I think I might have to invest in some and see if it helps. I don't really like lavender but the idea of it being relaxing for sleep is quite nice. Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not the biggest lavender fan either but, the scent is so relaxing and lovely xx

      Delete
  5. we've actually never heard of this brand before, but their products sound and look quite luxurious! It sounds like the perfect product for stressful uni days!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely perfect for uni induced stress haha xx

      Delete