Pages

You Know You're a Beauty Addict When...

Inspired by ViviannaDoesMakeup's 10 Signs Your a Beauty Addict today I present to you; 'You Know You're a Beauty Addict When...'
1. You get a rush when you pick up that new, coveted (and much blogged about) product
2. You have a dedicated space for your makeup and some form of acrylic storage
3. You look forward to travelling overseas so that you can stock up on products you can't get back home and spend ages strategically planning which stores to hit up
4. On said trip overseas you leave a dedicated space in your suitcase for all the new products you will pick up
5. You hear the words Orgasm and Deep Throat and you're thinking of NARS obviously. Your mind doesn't go to a dirty place well, most of the time...
6. A friend asks for a beauty recommendation and you bombard them with multiple options and the pros and cons of each (probably quoting a few of your favourite beauty gurus along the way)
7. You can tell what shade of lippy your friend is sporting no questions asked
8. You can quite easily spend hours in a beauty store swatching and sampling products in great detail
9. You mark the release dates of MAC limited edition collections in your diary so you don't miss out (RiRi Woo be mine...)
10. You found yourself agreeing with most of the aforementioned signs

So go on, let me know which of the above you're guilty of and any other reasons why you know you're beauty addict in the comments below.

13 comments:

  1. Oh dear I think I do all these things!:) haha x

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, guilty.. :)

    melaniface.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god I'm all of these! ;p lol xxx
    LouLovesbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, I'm guilty of all of those. Talking about MAC collection release dates, there is one tonite and I'm planning to stay up to stalk online if it's going to be released right at midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep definitely a beauty addict... guilty as charged haha ;) xx

    http://emmakatex.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guilty of EVERY SINGLE ONE! I have another one for you :)
    -You know you're a beauty addict when your mother takes you to the drugstore and tells you to not even think about heading over to the beauty section..because she knows you'll take a good 30 min looking at everything!

    haha loved this post!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha love it! That definitely applies to me too xx

      Delete
  7. Haha, I was nodding my head throughout all of those. Definitely am!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear! This indeed confirms my suspicion that I am a beauty addict! haha :) x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL at #8. I always feel sorry for those that walk in to a beauty store with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha me too - I have dragged many a friend along to beauty stores xx

      Delete