Pages

Beauty Resolutions

We are already one month into the year (how has that happened?) so, let's see how those beauty related New Year's Resolutions are coming along...
Source: weheartit.com
On the top of my priority list this year is to:
1) Drink more water - good for your health and your skin!
2) Wash my brushes regularly - nothing good can come from dirty brushes piled with makeup
3) Use a heat protectant religiously to avoid further damage to my already damaged locks

And here is an update on my progress so far:
1) I have been making a conscious effort to do this and am trying to cut nasty soft drinks out of my life.
2) While I haven't really been doing this (travelling makes it hard) I did buy a spot brush cleaner at Sephora so will give that a whirl soon.
3) Once again, as I am travelling this has been a step I have been missing (sorry hair). I need to go and pick one up from a pharmacy ASAP as my hair is calling out for help. Luckily I've had my Aussie 3 Minute Miracle that is helping me nurse my locks back to health.

What were your beauty resolutions this year and are you sticking to them? Let me know in the comments below.

8 comments:

  1. One of my resolutions was to drink more water too- haha so far so good! Good luck with the rest of your resolutions!

    Nikki | http://floralsundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award because I love reading your blog. You can find your questions on my blog…cheers

    http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! haha I am attempting to xx

      Delete
  4. Good Luck! ;)

    Check my blog out and follow if you like it maybe?
    Thank You
    Lovely post
    xoxo
    http://curlyscribbles.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete