1) Drink more water - good for your health and your skin!
2) Wash my brushes regularly - nothing good can come from dirty brushes piled with makeup
3) Use a heat protectant religiously to avoid further damage to my already damaged locks
And here is an update on my progress so far:
1) I have been making a conscious effort to do this and am trying to cut nasty soft drinks out of my life.
2) While I haven't really been doing this (travelling makes it hard) I did buy a spot brush cleaner at Sephora so will give that a whirl soon.
3) Once again, as I am travelling this has been a step I have been missing (sorry hair). I need to go and pick one up from a pharmacy ASAP as my hair is calling out for help. Luckily I've had my Aussie 3 Minute Miracle that is helping me nurse my locks back to health.
What were your beauty resolutions this year and are you sticking to them? Let me know in the comments below.