Pages

Lazy Sunday FOTD

This has been my go to look recently when I really can't be bothered doing much but, still want to look decent.

Step 1 - using my fingers I apply a light layer of the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream. 
Step 2 - dab some of the Bourjois Cream Blush in 03 on the cheeks. 
Step 3 - apply a coat or two of the Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof to shape my eyes. 
Step 4 - grab a lipgloss and apply liberally. My choice here was the No. 7 BB Lips in a coral/pink shade. 

I also decided to sport a hat today as I couldn't be fussed doing my hair and voila! Lazy Sunday is a go! 

What are your go to products for those lazy days? Let me know in the comments below 

14 comments:

  1. You look lovely :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your skin looks so perfect! such a lovely natural look

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! So fresh and natural :) Xx
    Elise - Current Covets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these kinds of fresh, natural makeup looks! You look lovely! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your skin looks gorgeous and dewy! ^_^ I still haven't got around to trying cc creams, but I've heard so much about them.

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you get the chance you should give the Bourjois one ago - it's amazing xx

      Delete