Pages

Maybelline Colour Sensational Shine Gloss

I've never been one who religiously wears lipgloss, I tend to lean more to the lipstick or lip crayon side of things but, I think this product may have just swayed me the other way...


I picked these up in a recent Superdrug haul (which I blogged about) and have been addicted to these glosses since. Cashmere Rose is the lighter of the two that I picked up and works well to give your lips a natural shine or layered over the top of a nude lipstick. Glorious Grapefruit packs a bit more of a punch and I have been loving wearing this shade on its own due to it's great colour pay off. They are not sticky at all, apply super fuss free with a doe foot applicator and I am already feeling the need to run back to Boots and grab the whole collection.

Have you tried these glosses out? Which shade should I pick up next? Let me know in the comments below.

12 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of these glosses, but they sound really nice!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great! You should definitely look into them xx

      Jasmine Cara

      Delete
  2. These sounds amazing, i'm not much of a gloss fan but i'm really tempted to give these a go :)

    LauraThroughTheLens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing worse than sticky lipgloss so these sound nice! :)
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a fan of glosses usually but I'm always eager to try out some that aren't sticky so these sound brilliant! Both shades look really pretty too x

    Kathryn | effievanity (giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are perfect for the non gloss lover xx

      Delete
  5. These colours look lovely! I am not a fan of glosses because they're usually so stucky but I might try these!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have a great colour range and they're not sticky so definitely give them a go xx

      Delete