Pages

Nuxe Crème Fraîche de Beauté Light

Say hello to the latest addition to my daily skincare line up the Nuxe Crème Fraîche de Beauté Light. I picked this up in my French Skincare Haul and ever since this has been seeing a lot of use.


Let's start with the consistency, it is rather thin yet still creamy so feels light yet hydrating on the skin. The product sinks in quickly leaving your skin feeling balanced, moisturised and ready for the day just as it claims to on the packaging. This moisturiser also slightly matifies your skin making it the perfect primer. Don't let the word 'matifies' scare you away though - I don't have particularly oily skin and prefer a glowing makeup look and this product still works wonders. The packaging is nothing fancy just a plain white tube but, I like the no fuss approach and the scent of the product is delightful smelling slightly of mandarins. The final thing that makes me love this product is that it is suitable for sensitive skin (massive tick) and my skin has been thankful for the daily application of this product!

Have you tried the Nuxe Crème Fraîche de Beauté Light before? Do you want to give it a go? Let me know in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely! I haven't really tried Nuxe products other than the Reve de Miel lip balm. I'll have to give this a try.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a go if you get the chance! I love that lip balm too xx

      Delete