Pages

Nuxe Reve de Miel

The Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm is a much adored product in the beauty community and is probably my favourite lip balm. The standard Reve de Miel comes in a little glass pot and is a lovely thick lip balm that sinks in quickly and leaves your lips feeling extremely nourished. This little tub of wonder has been my lips saviour for a while now however, my one issue has been that due to the pot packaging I end up with the sticky remnants of the balm on my finger and have to get rid of it somehow (who's with me there?).


The other day (while perusing one of the many pharmacies I have visited in France) I decided to pick up the Reve de Miel Lip Moisturising Stick as I thought it would be perfect for on the go and I wouldn't be left with a product covered finger post application. Now, while the stick version is nice to just chuck in your handbag and is a lot easier to apply it just isn't as great as the Reve de Miel Lip Balm in a pot. It is not as nourishing so, if your lips are really chapped I'd go for the pot. Also, the longevity of the stick version is a bit of an issue as I find it disappears in an instant and I need to reapply.  

The verdict? While I do like the stick version due to its convenience it just doesn't compare to the Reve de Miel Lip Balm in a pot.   


8 comments:

  1. I've never tried either but I've heard so much about them! I think the stick would be great for day time, and on the go application, and the pot for night time!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one in the pot. I've seen Nuxe tinted lip glosses online too. Would love to try them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen the tinted glosses! Will definitely be looking into them though xx

      Delete
  3. I love the pot version and haven't tried the stick version before. It's definitely something I want to try though!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great for daily use but has nothing on the pot xx

      Delete
  4. Hmmmmmm should I get it now or wait until France?!!?? Ooohhh the decision!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the difficulties us beauty addicts face! They're cheaper in france if you can hold out xx

      Delete