Pages

Petite Beauty Haul

When on holiday I can't help but shop (who's with me there?) and here are a few things I picked up at the Monoprix closest to me in Montpellier.


Maybelline New York Baby Skin 
The new release from Maybelline that has been popping up all over the internet. A dupe for Benefits Porefessional? I had to pick it up so I could find out for myself.

Bourjois 1 Second Gel Nail Polish in Green Fizz 
I've always wanted to try this formula but in Australia the shades are all pretty blew. So I saw this beautiful mint shade calling out and I couldn't say no! 

Bourjois Cream Blush in 03 Rose Tender
I tweeted the other day asking for cream blush recommendations and this one popped up along with the Stila Converible Colours featured in my January Lust List. I chose this shade as I am rather fair and worried the more coral shades I swatched would make me look a bit orange. 

Have you done any sneaky shopping recently? Or tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments below.   

12 comments:

  1. Cute little beauty post! I like the look of the Bourjois Cream Blush, may have to get one for myself to try x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've been loving the cream blusher, you should definitely pick one up xx

      Delete
  2. I'd love to know what you think of MNY Baby Skin when you've had a chance to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sharing my thoughts for sure once I've given it a good try xx

      Delete
  3. Seconding the motion that you let us know what you think of Baby Skin after you've used it! : ) I've been umming and ahhing over it for ages (I don't know why, I know I'm just gonna end up buying it...)

    Lovely post, have a nice day!
    . emma || shake&fix .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely post a review soon :) haha us beauty addicts just can't resist! Thanks xx

      Delete
  4. Nice little haul!! I think I also will give the baby skin a try, seems like a lot of people like it. Let us know how you are getting on with it!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks, love my instant pore eraser x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats the blusher I have lined up for the next time I go makeup shopping, hope its good!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I've been loving mine so far xx

      Delete