Pages

Sephora Instant Refreshing Toner Review

Now, as you should all know by now I am a total skincare nerd and I have already posted a toner edit however, that was before this beauty came into my life. Today it is time for me to wax lyrical about the new toning love in my life - the Sephora Instant Refreshing Toner. I am addicted to this stuff and have been using it non stop since I purchased it roughly 3 weeks ago (see my Sephora haul here).


The first thing I do before purchasing a new skincare product is check the ingredients. Upon doing this I discovered that the Sephora Instant Refreshing Toner has no parabens and no alcohol (tick and tick) so from the get go they hand me on their side. As the name would suggest it is also extremely refreshing. My skin feels instantly clean and fresh once I wipe the toner over my face using a cotton pad (the larger size comes with a spray nozzle which would be just as easy and refreshing to apply). The greatness doesn't end there though as this toner will also remove any pesky makeup remnants that didn't come off with your cleanser (even so, don't use it just for makeup removal purposes). On a final note, I am also obsessed with the scent of this toner and all the Sephora skincare products for that matter. it has an almost manly scent (in a good way) and I am terrible at describing scents so I will leave it with, it just smells so good!

I could not be any happier with this toner and I will most likely be seen shedding a tear when it runs out. Have you tried this toner before? What is your go to toner? Let me know in the comments below.

6 comments:

  1. I have not tried this toner before, but it sounds great. I use Witch Hazel, and have never really been all that in to toners enough to try a heap. Maybe I need to test some others out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am toner obsessed haha you should definitely give this one a go or the others I mentioned in my Toner Edit xx

      Delete
  2. great review! i love your blog design! :)

    Leyla xx
    Leyla Writes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great toner! Alcohol free is super important to me... I'll have to check this out next time I visit Sephora.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does a great job! Definitely give it a look if you can xx

      Delete