Pages

Superdrug Haul

I'm back in London and one of my first stops was Superdrug (obviously). I love all the products available here in the UK and had a note in my phone of all the products I was in need of, here's what I picked up...

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
As featured in my February Lust List I couldn't help but snatch this one off the shelf in the shade 31 Ivory. 

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
My favourite concealer -  I grabbed shade 1 Fair for under the eyes and shade 2 Cool Medium to cover up any blemishes. 

Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara
I've heard Amelia Liana rave about this so I decided to give it a go and see if it really does give that false lash effect. 

Maybelline Color Sensational Shine Gloss
After seeing how much Anna from Viviannadoesmakeup loved these I decided to give them a go picking up the shades Cashmere Rose and Glorious Grapefruit (they have such cute names too) 

Revlon Colorburst Laquer Balm
I love the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains so decided to give the new glossy alternative from Revlon a whirl and grabbed the shades Demure and Provocateur.

Here are some swatches of the lip products I purchased...
Top to bottom - Maybelline Color Sensational Shine Gloss in Glorious Grapefruit, Maybelline Color Sensational Shine Gloss in Cashmere Rose, Revlon Colorburst Laquer Balm in Demure, Revlon Colorburst Laquer Balm in Provocateur
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments below.

23 comments:

  1. I can't wait to be able to get my hand on the collection concealer! The way everyone goes on about it, it must be a miracle product!

    melaniface

    ReplyDelete
  2. The revlon products look so nice, feel free to check out our newest post xx
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I couldn't resist them! haha xx

      Delete
  3. I love this! I'm way too overdue for a trip to the drugstore to pick up products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many great products out at the moment xx

      Delete
  4. The revlon balms look so pretty! Need to do a haul myself soon x

    Georgina | headintheclouds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look lovely - I can't wait to try them out! xx

      Delete
  5. I'm so very jelly of your haul! The Maybelline glosses sound amazing, but I don't think they are coming to Australia as we have a different version of them? Also, I cannot wait to get my hands on some of the new Revlon balms!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with them! Oh no, that's so disappointing! I hope they do come to Australia xx

      Delete
  6. eeeep I love Revlon lip products! I have two waiting to be opened, gorgeous shades! x

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - Revlon always seem to be on point when it comes to lip products xx

      Delete
  7. hey! love your blog :) would you like to follow for a follow? just let me know on my blog heleenakk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I don't do follow for follows but I will check your blog out xx

      Delete
  8. I wish Max Factor was sold in Canada!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  9. eeeeek! Great haul! I also picked Revlon balms but in matte effect :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really want to try the matte ones too xx

      Delete
  10. AH JEALOUS I've been going into the shops everyday to see whether the new Revlon balms are out in store here in Australia.. we get everything so late! - eatmystyleb.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete