Pages

The February Beauty Lust List

This month I'm lusting over the following products (a lot of which are Lisa Eldridge inspired)...

February Beauty Lust List



Tom Ford Lip Color in Spanish Pink
According to Laura from buynowbloglater (one of my favourite bloggers) this is the perfect pinky nude colour and it comes in that luxurious Tom Ford packaging. I'm thinking this may be purchased duty free on my way home from France...

Laura Mercier Creme Cheek Colour in Sunrise
Now let's begin the Lisa Eldridge inspired products. After purchasing the Bourjois Cream Blusher I've become obsessed with the idea of cream products. Lisa Eldridge featured this one in her Keira Knightley Red Carpet Look video and I've been lusting after it ever since.

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Brown 
This product was featured in Lisa Eldridge's Fresh Faced Beauty Makeup video and seems like an easy to use product. As it is in a brown shade it is also a bit more of a natural eyeliner and comes in at a great price.  

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream 
I'm not really sold on the whole BB, CC cream thing but after seeing Lisa Eldridge use it in her Fresh Faced Beauty Makeup and hearing Amelia from Liana Beauty mention it, I added it to my list. I love a natural finish when it comes to my base and this seems like the perfect quick and easy base.

Have you used any of these products? What are you lusting over this month? Let me know in the comments below.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think that sums it up pretty accurately haha xx

      Delete
  2. I want to try the CC cream because I love Bourjois, but I haven't seen much about it!

    melaniface

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do great bases! Neither have I though xx

      Delete
  3. Tom Ford for me is the ultimate luxury - I still haven't bought anything from his range but next time I traveling I'm definitely treating myself :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, I know! Tom Ford is so luxe xx

      Delete
  4. Lisa Eldridge is definitely an enabler! I've heard some pretty good things about that CC cream, I've never tried one though but Bourjois always seems to do base products amazingly!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything she mentions I want in my collection! haha I definitely agree there xx

      Delete
  5. The Laura Mercier blushes are beautiful! I definitely hope to add some to my collection some day.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopped by after getting your link through the #bbloggers chat! I am loving your layout- it's so neat!!! I am a lipstick junkie so that TF lipstick looks amazing! You have a new follower! XOX

    ReplyDelete