Pages

The Multi-Purpose Oil

I ditched a scorching Australian summer for a freezing European winter and the result for my skin has been dryness. As I'm travelling I didn't bring a lot of my skikncare products with me so found myself sans any products that would save my skin like my trusty Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+. So of course I just had to give the oils available a look when doing some groceries (what kind of skincare addict would I be if I didn't?).


After much reading of bottles and browsing of aisles I settles upon the Lovea Huile Naturelle Adoucissante which is a softening sweet almond oil for sensitive skin that is suitable for face and body. It has an organic product hat is fragrance, paraben and silicone free so I knew my skin would get along with it as there are no hidden nasties. I applied this as you would any other face oil and worked it into my face and neck before bed. The result was baby soft skin in the morning and a complexion that looked a lot healthier. This oil is perfect for those pesky dry spots on your body (dry elbows anyone?) too. I have also been using this on the ends of my hair and it has been working wonders with my hair looking a lot less dry.

What oils do you love to use? Have you tried a Sweet Almond Oil before? Let me know in the comments below.  

2 comments:

  1. I haven't used sweet almond oil by itself, but love argan, RHO and jojoba oil. Oil's are amazing!!

    PS I'm loving seeing all the new brands and products on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great oil! I definitely agree, they do wonders for the skin! Thank you xx

      Delete