Pages

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

First things first, I need you all to know that I am a Bioderma addict and I use it religiously so venturing into the world of other micellar waters felt a bit treacherous to my old faithful but, I am sure glad I did... 


I saw this in Target at a heavily discounted introductory price so decided it was the perfect time to give it a go. Even at full price this is only a fraction of the cost of Bioderma here in Australia so the Garnier offering was doing well from the get go. I've been using this for the past week and have to say that I am sold. It is non-iritable on the skin, eyes and lips and does a great job of getting rid of any pesky makeup or just refreshing your skin in the morning. It literally just feels like water on your face (which, I suppose it is) and is so gentle. I also think that the packaging is lovely - simple and practical. 

I honestly can't fault this product and it is a fantastic dupe for Bioderma if you can't get your hands on it. I will most certainly repurchase this once my stock pile of Bioderma purchased in France has run out! 

Are you a micellar water user? What's your favourite? Let me know in the comments below. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you wrote this post! I have been using Bioderma that I purchased overseas, but have been dreading having to buy it here in Aus. I will definitely be trying out this one next!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so tempted to try this. I love Bioderma, but it is ridiculously expensive here in Australia. I've never had any luck with Garnier products in the past, but I reckon I might give this a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try Bioderma for so long now! Might check this out as well :) xx

    http://emmakatex.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely hate Bioderma, it made me break out like crazy! But I think I might try this.. if it does the same thing then at least I haven't wasted a lot of money! It does sounds good : D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love this product! I was never into the idea of a cleansing water but I love it so much I went out and bought the mini Bioderma for travelling :)

    ReplyDelete